If your hair does not look gorgeous every second of your life, welcome to the club. The thing is, this is totally normal as we all are humans and are not perfect. However, in some cases it is important not to let hair become too badly treated so that it resembles a shaggy mess. Not to let this happen we will look at some of the most common reasons for our hair looking thin and not shiny.
Why Hair Does Not Look Like From The Vogue Cover
When looking at all these Hollywood stars, we definitely begin dreaming about looking that good in our daily lives. The truth is it takes much effort and time, so if you want it, be ready to sacrifice these two important assets. However, those who do not aspire to reach the Hollywood level, ought to simply take proper care of their hair and find a few suiting hairstyles for any weather and occasion.
Here are some of the reasons why we sometimes cannot achieve that ultimate classy hairstyle we wish to:
- excessive usage of heat tools: girls with extremely curly hair and those who hate their straight and sleek hair do know the struggle. Usage of different heat tools like curlers and straightening irons damage structure of tresses significantly when used on a daily basis;
- overwashing: clean hair always looks better untied and helps us gain that confidence. However, if you keep washing it every day, it gets overdried and lacks the natural oils which are produced in roots and take time to disseminate throughout the whole length;
- avoiding regular trims: girls aspiring to grow their hair really long often neglect regula hairdresser’s visits. Unfortunately, if growing long and healthy hair was so easy, everyone would have had it already. It appears, though, that regular trims actually happen your locks grow long and shiny;
- often blow-dry close to the roots or tresses: in all of the blow-dryer usage guides the recommended distance to the tresses shall not be less than 5–6 inches. However, many do neglect this rule and continue to overdry their tresses thus damaging them;
- rough towel drying: apart from improper blow-drying, many people tend to rub their tresses too rough with towel. The fact is this is so bad for your tresses and makes them look frizzy in the end.
To sum it up, quite a few things which influence the way your hair looks. They include but are not limited to poor food, frequent usage of heat tools and frequent washing as well as wrong drying. In case you have never thought of these issues as such which cause your hair to look shaggy, make sure to incorporate them into your updated routine.